Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Quick trip to the Windy City!

Hanging out before River North Chicago Dance Company

Rain...lots and lots of rain...


Still trying to show our good spirits after hours and hours of plane delays


Oh yay! The ipod gets free internet access! Our boredom is momentarily relieved!


Christian and Clayton after the Show watching Marie dance on the camara

Cuz of hurricane weather we were pretty drenched, and ended up spending 6ish hours in the Chicago Midway Airport, but we still managed to have fun!

4 comments:

Edwards Clan said...

Looks fun! When did you go to Chicago? Was it just you and Christina? No kids? Well, check out our blog because I updated it with pics of Owen. Love ya.
www.clintandsara.blogspot.com. I'm sending you a birth announcement in the mail too.

Sidni Nielson said...

I am so glad you started a blog! Your girls are so cute. I can't beleive how tiny you are.
ps I am so jealous of your vacation! NO FAIR!

kelsie said...

yah! I am glad you started a blog!
I am not very good at posting things either so don't feel too bad!:)

Kirstin said...

Allie.... I found you as I was leaving a comment for Mimi and thought I would check you out! Good job on starting the blog. Your family is gorgeous.... Your girls are seriously BEAUTIFUL. You look fabulous too. I hope you are well, and I hope you do update often...
Kirstin De Castro Anderson