Thursday, October 23, 2008

Carving Pumpkins!

The final result:
The Process:

Here we are! I wasn't gonna post this cuz i was sick and you can tell (!) but Dede's face cracks me up so I had to!

My sweet little ones. Poor Lucie missed out since it was bed time.

Marie trying to make the same face as her pumpkin






7 comments:

Amber said...

Allie!! Hey I found your blog when you gave your sight to kim I think on facebook...don't think Im stalking you....but truely I kinda am! lol. Your little family is getting so big, I can't believe how big the girls have gotten! Where does time go! It flies! Anyways- Im gonna add you guys, can't wait to keep in touch!

The Burns said...

allie! I love you and your cute family! im not sure how i found your blog but i sure am adding you to my friend list!

Anonymous said...

Hey! IT's been awhile, how are you hot stuff! looks like you and the fam are doing good!! I will put you on my blog to keep in touch!

Sidni Nielson said...

I Lub the pumkin that looks like Mike Rezowski... ( I can't spell ) You know the one eye'd guy from Monster's Inc. So cute. My kids keep asking me if we get to carve ours. I guess its close enough they won't get yuckie by Halloween.

Laura said...

OK, the secret's out! I found your blog once you posted on Katie's blog. I love the upside down pumpkin!

Nelson said...

Yeah!
So glad to be connected to you.
Love the upside down pumpkin. Great idea.
I've said it before and I'll say it again...you guys sure do make cute kids!

Scott and Alison said...

Well look at you! All bloggin and stuff!!
Super cute pumpkins - I love the upside down one!
I'm excited to stalk your blog!