Mike, Allie, Marie, Mercedes, Lucie
These pictures are so cute! Sienna had her first dance recital for Halloween and I thought Steve was going to die... He asked me "do I have to come to all of these?" So funny, growing up with 8 brothers doesn't prepare you for the wonders of girls!
Your girls are the cutest! Love you dear!
They are just darling! and way to go for you and the hubby, that's a lot of dance watching!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
These pictures are so cute! Sienna had her first dance recital for Halloween and I thought Steve was going to die... He asked me "do I have to come to all of these?" So funny, growing up with 8 brothers doesn't prepare you for the wonders of girls!
Your girls are the cutest! Love you dear!
They are just darling! and way to go for you and the hubby, that's a lot of dance watching!
Post a Comment