If anyone knows my child, they will know how INCREDIBLE it is that she is wearing pants, despite the snow and freezing cold! Lets hope this skirt fetish has run it's course....
Wow your kids are so cute. Sorry I haven't read your blog in a while. I think your girls look like you and your sister, but maybe that is because I really only know you.
Wow, you know, now that I think of it, I've never seen her in pants before. How funny! At least she will wear clothes... Abby is going through a naked stage right now... just in time for winter.
4 comments:
Wow your kids are so cute. Sorry I haven't read your blog in a while. I think your girls look like you and your sister, but maybe that is because I really only know you.
That is a christmas miracle!!! Good on her! Your kids are so adng cute though!!
Wow, you know, now that I think of it, I've never seen her in pants before. How funny! At least she will wear clothes... Abby is going through a naked stage right now... just in time for winter.
That's funny! I don't see her anywhere but church so I had no idea...it made me laugh.
Post a Comment