Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas Movie House!!!

beautiful grandma and reindeer boy!
Cousin Jack, Mia and sweet Baby Eddie
Ahhhhh....so sweet! Mikey bonding with the baby boy.


Oh just because I love him and he's so stinkin' cute!!



Marie cuddling up with Grandma Mary Bluth during the Christmas story reading.





Before laying Louie down for her long winter's nap. Her and Papa in their Jolly Elf pajama's



Trying on her new incredibly cute fleecy hat



Trying on Aunt Nin's dresses. The picture doesn't do the dresses justice.





Marie striking a pose





Where else do you put kids to keep them out of the way.....



Hehe! Lucie cuddling the garden gnome!



After a loooonnnnnggg day of Christmas-izing


The proof of utter exhaustion!

















4 comments:

Southern Belle said...

Looks like your daughter got so worn out, but had lots of fun. It is crazy to see everyone all grown up with kids. Weren't we juct in high school?

Blair and Heidi said...

Oh man, so cute!!! Your nephew is adorable, and of course your girls are too! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas!

Nelson said...

Looks like a beautiful Christmas.
The utter exhaustion is killing me, I can't stop laughing.

Reno 411 said...

So fun. I love the utter exhaustion pic. That was how I felt. THe picture on the fridge is hilarious. Jack is a very animated boy. He looks like his momma.