Wednesday, February 25, 2009

FAT TUESDAY!!!

Last night we celebrated our first Annual Fat Tuesday! Ah glorious, glorious gluttony how I love you! Mom kicked off the evening by reading Isaiah "...let your soul delight itself in fatness." You feel less guilty when you've got Isaiah backing you up! It was truly a night of divine over-indulgence...

Poor Baby Eddie, all he got to eat on Fat Tuesday! was Similac....next year sweet boy we'll make up for it!
Louie after a night of craziness....she looks it

After all, it's Fat Tuesday! :)


Crazy crazy kids



attempting normalcy!

Thanks to all for helping to pull of a truly wonderful first Fat Tuesday! And to those not pictured but in attendance (Fisk Fam, Jackie and Tim and sweet Max, and Uncle 'Lyler') many thanks for a fun-filled action-packed night


3 comments:

Reno 411 said...

Poor baby Eddie, no real food. Similac, thats nasty smelling stuff. He is a cute chunky baby, I want to squeeze his cheeks.

Edwards Clan said...

I love my Edweirdos! I wish I could have joined you for Fat Tuesday. I love the picture of Lucie in her boots and no pants! I miss you guys!

Mimi said...

mmmmm. Fat tuesday- sounds like my kind of tuesday!!!