Sunday, March 29, 2009

Goals

So they say you're more likely to attain your goals if you write them down....this is me writing them down. No reason other than I'm more likely to do things if it's more than just a thought rambling about in my brain. That's all.

  • Learn to box. No not kick boxing, I'm talking full on get in a ring and BOX boxing!
  • Go back to school. No degree necessary, just a desire to continue to learn...more than my own studying at home.
  • Massage therapy......
  • Learn Italian, and some Spanish
  • Get a little girl German Shepherd puppy and do Schutzhund training
  • Get more involved in my long put of sketching/drawing

There's more of course...a whole lot more; religious, personal, family and the like. These are just the ramblings of me on a sunday evening.

1 comment:

Reno 411 said...

Learning Italian would be totally awesome. Then you could go show off your Italian skills and tour the country. That would rock!

Goals are great. I need to set some. Thanks for the reminder:)