Wednesday, April 8, 2009

oh dear, a tag...

Ten favorite things of mine that start with the letter "C"......hmmmm
1. Cascade Mtn
2. Chocolate
3. Charles Dickens
4. Children (namely three)
5. California
6. Crying newborn babies
7. baCking(Cakes,Cookies)
8. Camp fires
9. Climbing (hiking...yeah climbing was a long shot..but the rock wall climbing rocks too..)
10. CPA's (well, one soon to be inparticular)

3 comments:

Blair and Heidi said...

Um, I hate to tell you this, but baking does not have a C in it. Sorry to be the one with bad news... :( All your other stuff is great though!!! :) And your baking is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Allie said...

Disclaimer: had i been in the right frame of mind, and not distracted by the demands of the children listed, I would have noticed my spelling error! In an attempt to redeem myself I will say I was desperate to think of a way to include it as a C word! Heidi eye luv ewe! Hehe! Can't wait to see you soon!

Reno 411 said...

Good Job Allie! I liked reading it. I also liked your title. "oh dear, a tag..." it made me laugh. Way to be a good sport, I may just tag you again someday.