Our dinner. I was excited about my table, I pulled out my Great Grandma's china!
Disclaimer: I apologize for the next few shots including me, I had to post them only because the girls faces were priceless! Unfortunatly I was in them....just look at the girls...
D's face is so stinkin sweet in this one
It's impossible to get Lou to do much for pictures....it's all her spazzy personality

I LOVE this one! Louie makes me pee my pants, then there's the face that Dede is giving her sister, and Marie following along flawlessly in aunt Ninny's footsteps, being incredibly photogenic
It's impossible to get Lou to do much for pictures....it's all her spazzy personality
I LOVE this one! Louie makes me pee my pants, then there's the face that Dede is giving her sister, and Marie following along flawlessly in aunt Ninny's footsteps, being incredibly photogenic
2 comments:
I don't know what you are talking about. You are a flawless GORGEOUS mom to go right along with your most adorable daughters! You ought to be extremely proud!!!! Cutest family ever!
I love the table setting. It's very pretty. Your girls look very cute. I love green. It looks like a great Easter. Your discalimer is retarded. Sorry, its the nicest thing I could say. I am OLDER and wiser and I say you are a beautiful person and don't you forget it!
Post a Comment