Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gobble, Gobble

Here's pictures from our thanksgiving day-free-for-all. These are from our second meal. Why settle for one when you can have two?!
My odd sister and me. Take 1. Yeah...this is normal for us...
Take 2. Now getting me and Christina to "look normal" is a little more of a long shot!


Little Louie. She managed to go all day and only eat rolls and chocolate. Yeah, she's my daughter alright. Carbs and chocolate.



This is my favorite picture. My sister freakin rocks!



Ahhhh....sweet Mia and Aunt Nin



Mikey trying to be all serious "like in those old western-type pictures"


Us Williams girls, my gorgeous sister and beautiful mommy




Bring on the food baby, bring it on!!









3 comments:

Nelson said...

Chocolate & carbs. A beautiful thing.

Dan and Sara said...

You guys are so cute! Did you have Thanksgiving at your house? Looks like you had a great time!

And don't worry - we're really not all that sane... we're quite crazy (meaning me and my sisters!) I think you sound like such a fun mom, I'm sure your little girls will grow up to be awesome, just like you!

Brittany said...

hey Ali this is Brittany...you used to do my hair and I was married to Tyler Edwards! anyway...I know u remember me! haha Your adorable and I have a blog now too....so take a look and lets keep in touch