Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Baby is Six!!

It's official, I'm getting old! Or at least it feels that way, which also stinks! Marie had her sixth birthday today. So we ventured into Zoobie-ville to hit up Brick Oven. I think I went there for my sixth birthday.....

Here's my cute gimpy mommy on her awesome scooter (we need to find her an old school basket with plastic flowers to put on the handle bars!) and mia showing off her lost tooth.

This picture kills me! Lucie has to be involved, of course, and Mercedes is her usual little spaz!



My sweet Dede with her frosting nose


Erin, Ty, Grandma Barbara and Marie (I guess Mia is having a profound sense of her own mortality, realizing that she also is getting old....)



Dede, her Cinderella balloon, and my very strange sister...



The Brick Oven balloon guy freakin rocks!



Aunt Nin and Louie practicing saying "Baby Eddie"








7 comments:

The Burns said...

Looks like fun! Your girls are too cute! I tagged you by the way! :)

BarbaraJo said...

You are so cute! I love you with dark hair.

The Seare Family said...

Your daughters are beautiful!! You look great too. I know I am LAZY I haven't been to the Fit Stop in awhile. I am glad you have a blog so I can check in on you.

Lora said...

Allie! What a fun little family! I can't believe you have three kids! Man we are getting old. I really want to hear your story..it seems like your living the dream!

Lora said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Southern Belle said...

Happy Birthday!!! Looks like a fun party.

Sidni Nielson said...

I could steal your little girls,,, they are way to cute. We still have an arranged marriage with our kiddlets right???