Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our Halloween Adventures!

Here we are at Mary and Alan Bluth's house. Mikey and Tyler were showing the kids how bobbing for apples is really done.
Mikey, I'm so proud of my college graduate!
My ultra cute little japanese geisha!!


Here we are trick-or-treating on Park City main street. They close it down to cars and the stores hand out candy. It's a lot of fun.

Dede got sick of it after a minute and decided that the stroller was nicer!


Now this is just sick and wrong. At least there were no giant sunflowers!


My cute 8 month-pregnant-pumpkin-sister and my monkeys



Little Mercedes as a mermaid and Marie wanted to be a witch again

She just cracks me up!

and this pic is my fave! I just love her little stance. She may be itty-bitty but she thinks she's pretty tough.











7 comments:

McKee said...

You have some very cute kids!

Nelson said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!
I wanted to do the PC thing, but it didn't happen for us. Maybe next year?

Southern Belle said...

I love the costumes. They are very cute!

Sidni Nielson said...

I love the costumes!!!! I laughed so hard at your fav. picture!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up your kids are - and that little Geisha - oh my gosh! So adorable!!!

I didn't know Christina was pregnant? How exciting!

And by the way - you look awesome!

Heidi said...

Hey! I linked to your blog from Austin and Megan's...way cute! Such adorable little girls in adorable costumes.

Blair and Heidi said...

Oh my gosh, your girls are soooooo cute!!!