Wednesday, January 28, 2009

BARE Necessities!

Lucie+markers+cookie dough+an unrelenting attitude=
..........


I was out shoveling and she was insistent upon helping. What else do you need when you've got on cowboy boots that are three sizes to big?! ......and yes, she's itty bitty, at two and a half she is now tipping the scale at 22 lbs!

5 comments:

Kirstin said...

I giggled at your little girl. She is so darn cute! I know what you mean about itty bitty... My Halle is tiny too. People say to me all the time... "she can walk already?" And I am like... ya, she is 17 months... People think she is about 8-10 months. Your daughters are so adorable and beautiful though. Good job on making them!

Sidni Nielson said...

Way to cute!

Lindsay said...

Ha ha Allie she is so cute. Braxton is only a year and weighs 26 pounds, he would be the exact opposite of your kids. Hope all is well!

Nelson said...

I love her.

Anonymous said...

Okay funniest picture ever Thank you for posting that, for real all a girl needs is a good pair of boots! How is everything you HOT mamma?