Monday, January 12, 2009

DisNeYLanD!!!!

Yeah, my little churro girl! I've done something right with raising my children!Me and Mia and D went on the lady bug ride in Bugs Life. It's basically the tea cup ride and they loved it!

Odd kids...

Meeting Dale at Character breakfast



Lucie blowing Winnie the Pooh kisses!




D has issues with giant plastic real life disney characters....





Hey, at least mom thought this was cool!






You can just see from his face that Mikey is thinking "Oh boy, three princess girls..."






My sweet little Minnie Mouse








I just love taking ear pictures at this spot!








My own Prince Charming! Pull Mikey! Pull!!










Inside Sleeping Beauty's Castle













This is a family tradition. It's kinda weird to be taking pictures of my kids where my mom use to take our pictures when I was Louie's age!












This was Lucie's first Pooh meeting, by character breakfast she had warmed up to him...













This is one of my fave's!! They're SO engrossed in the Jungle Safari!














Yup, the Happiest Place on Earth!!


















2 comments:

Sidni Nielson said...

How fun. I want to take my kids to Disneyland, Maddix is a little to crazy in the car, so it will have to be put on hold.

Heidi said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! I love Disneyland. You look so cute in your yellow hat!