Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome welcome 2009

Yeah, it's the middle of January, but here are New Years pictures!
Here is cute Uncle Chris and Lucie
Let's hope she improves on her mothering skills before she reproduces! She currently eerily resembles the praying mantis approach!

Playing with her Grandpa! Oh how the girls love their grandpa, and with no competition he's got it made! :)

You're all odd! All ya'll!



Here we are at Tarahumara for New Years dinner. Oh Gloria how we love you and the glorious wonders that you feed us!


Ahhh so sweet!







3 comments:

Reno 411 said...

Geez you've done a lot of blogging since I checked last. I love the Ute fan. I am one myself. My grandpa went to Law School there. Plus its really fun giving Steve a hard time since he is a Cougs fan.

I love the picture of Marie and Christopther. He is the funnest uncle EVER!!

Nelson said...

I am so behind on your blog!
Glad you guys were able to get a Disneyland trip in. We've been dreaming about it, but it hasn't happened yet.
Loving all the pics of you in hats.

Kirstin said...

I think your family is absolutely adorable... not weird... just beautiful and you all look like you are always having a fabulous time!!!