Sunday, November 16, 2008

The only quiet moment....

....not sure if this is what they mean by bunk beds!.... Aahhh, the rare quite moments of Lucie's life! It's a very rare opportunity to be able to experience this moment....
She needs these moments to refuel. It's tough being the youngest (and quite a runt at that). When she wakes up it'll be a new day of jumping, jumping and maybe jumping some more. Then after that the next thing on the agenda is usually to head lock her older sister then jump on top of her. Yeah...she looks innocent enough....





5 comments:

Lindsay said...

Hey I just found your blog and Im so excited!!! I miss seeing you! Im going to add you to my list, im giong private soon so leave your e-mail so I can add you :)

Laura said...

Aww... she looks like a little doll laying there. Don't you sometimes wish kids could just sleep until they are like 5 and go to school? It would make life so much easier!

fasdfasdsadf said...

She is so cute! Allie you make beautiful babies!:) I need your mailing address to:)

Nelson said...

Love the "bunk beds!"

Kirstin said...

so precious when they sleep huh!? She is so beautiful... all your girls are!